[CAUT] Fortepiano stability

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Nov 13 11:09:28 MST 2006

Hi Geoff,

I had a recording session with a fortepiano in a completely controlled
environment (Museum w 42% RH, etc.) and it still needed tunings every
15-20 minutes, no matter what I did! Baldassin found the same thing and
had no "advice" to give me. Conrad gave great advice; think "guitar".

Good luck.

Jim Busby BYU