[CAUT] gorilla glue

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Nov 9 10:47:10 MST 2006

John,

I did but about 1/3 of the shanks tips split with the hammers. That's
how strong this stuff is! The shanks/flanges are fairly new (birdseye
still size 21 pin or so) so I hate to throw them away. Dale is right; no
solvent seems to work, so far... Otto's suggestion helped to remove the
stubborn collars.

Jim