[CAUT] WAPIN Installation at Brandon University

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Tue Nov 7 11:44:13 MST 2006

Dave,

Thank you very much for your post.  I agree with all that you said.   I
want to avoid "belligerent" prose, as we can not get certain key people
to participate in this discussion if that occurs.   As Michael Wathen
stated he has been treated as a "heretic" at times.  He wants to
discuss this invention, but only if people stop the attacks that have
occurred in the past.  Les Bartlet's comments really were reminiscent
of past attacks.  Mark Cramer did a wonderful job of clarifying the
situation to Les.

David Skolnik's post was a breath of fresh air.   I don't know what is
going on with Michael's response to David, as he hadn't seen the post
when I called him last night at 7pm eastern time (I think he was just
getting home from teaching all day).  It could be a rather involved
response.  Hopefully there can be some good discussion from David
Skolnik's post.

I don't know what Michael will address, perhaps some of the different
tests that were done and why we moved on to different types of testing.
   How the evolution of the installation process affected (or is it
effected <g>) the testing process.  It is all related.   How we are
hoping to "see" better what is happening by working with Dr. Stephen
Birckett.   We had a taste with the video taken at Rochester.

What Michael really wants is more people involved in the discussion.

Thanks dave,

Tim Coates