[CAUT] Key Bushing Removal

kpiano kpiano at goldrush.com
Tue Nov 7 08:47:16 MST 2006

Barbara, thank you so much for posting that removal method. I do have problems with the buttons on tough glues. I am just about to do a set of keys. I'm so glad I opened your post!!

I use hot hide because it's so universal throughout the piano and I have devised my recipes and thicknesses to the point it's second nature. It's like any procedure, you have to practice it enough before it becomes efficient and consistant.

Keith Roberts