[CAUT] RE : key bushings

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Sat Nov 4 18:21:22 MST 2006

Barbara,

I like the Spurlock system but, I have to use the same hand and can only
bush from right to left. This means I have to turn the whole keyclamp
around to do the second pass. I know what you meant by "second
half...groan". Thry turning the keys around for the second half.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC