[CAUT] key bushings

rwest1 at unl.edu rwest1 at unl.edu
Sat Nov 4 09:01:58 MST 2006

Since leaving my university job, I've had to purchase a number of my
own tools.  It's time for me to buy key bushing tools and I'm curious
what people think of the two major key bushing options, Spurlock or
Bushmaster.  I'm used to the Sprulock system, but I did try the
Bushmaster once.  It seemed like it wasted a lot of bushing cloth,
but it had the potential to be faster.  Anyone care to comment on the
strengths and weaknesses of each system?

Richard West