[CAUT] WAPIN INSTALLATION: LIVE!

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Fri Nov 3 18:03:23 MST 2006

Mark and all,

That's a good initiative you've come up with Mark. I must confess
that I've been somewhat of a sceptic regarding the Wapin bridge, but
on observing Tim Coates at Rochester, he does seem to be a dedicated
member of our fraternity. So we should give the Wapin bridge a serous
look without prejudice, to try and determine if the concept does have
merit. The jury must be still out, since for many of us, we haven't
seen an A/B comparison.

I look forward to hearing of the outcome of this test.

Ron O.

>At 3:24 PM -0600 3/11/06, Mark Cramer wrote:

It only recently occurred to me, that the nagging questions I have about the
whole "Wapin" thing   ( WWW.WAPIN.COM ) would be easily answered, if I could
witness an actual installation, with the opportunity to check out the
subject piano before and after.

So that's what we've done; invited veteran Wapin installer Tim Geinert to
Brandon University, Monday, November 13th and Tuesday, November 14th, 2006
to prove the enticing claims firsthand!

And since he first agreed, we've upped the ante from a 5'8" Mason & Hamlin,
to a 9-foot Baldwin Concert Grand... no pressure Tim!

Though we've given locals first chance at a seat on the very limited "jury,"
we've also reserved a few seats for fellow CAUTs and technicians outside our
area, who simply "need" to be a part of this remarkable experience.

If this means "you," better reply now, you've have ten days to make plans!

Registration is a paltry $100.00 US, first-come/first-served (see below)

Sorry I will only be able to reply to APPLICATION INQUIRIES, likely until
well after the 14th. I hope you understand.

Look forward to seeing all who can attend.

best regards,
Mark Cramer,
Brandon University
--