[CAUT] WAPIN INSTALLATION: LIVE!

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 3 14:54:29 MST 2006

Why does it "cost" the lowly technician to see a commercial enterprise
install a product for which they wish to charge us money, and the bee is on
them to establish credibility?  Kind of like Chevy has a new car which
should just take over the market, so if we will pay $100 bucks we can see
this car on which they've invested a lot to bet we'd buy it.   Seems they
ought to be giving US feebies like candy bars and drinks and dancing girls
and big band music to entice us to be enticed by this product.......
JMHO
les bartlett