[CAUT] In pursuit of perfection

johnsond johnsond at stolaf.edu
Fri Nov 3 09:35:05 MST 2006

Hi again-

Ok- here it goes.  Perfect example.  2 concert grands are required for
Choral Day Festival this weekend.
Both these pianos must be moved this morning from our main hall down to
the gym. I only have the AM available for preparing the pianos.  Not
only is the afternoon booked with other gym classes, but I've also got
other weekend events to prepare for this afternoon.  Saturday is also
booked full.  Right now it's 10:30am and the movers still aren't here!
.......oh-  guess who just showed up.

gotta run,  sorry for the vent~

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf