[CAUT] Pianos for piano performance majors

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Fri Mar 31 18:01:00 MST 2006

Wim,
There is another benefit I discovered.  Apparently Steinway has
recently de-certified a school that had persistently failed to
maintain adequate maintenance of their inventory as evidenced by the
lack of service records and the evident condition of the pianos.

Mentioned that to the local piano professor as he went up to bat at
the budget table, voila, they can afford to tune their pianos all of
the sudden.  ;-)  Much more to do, but it is progress.

Andrew Anderson