[CAUT] Pianos for piano performance majors

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Mar 31 10:28:12 MST 2006

Dave,

Since I also tune for a "Steinway School" (Snow College, Ephraim Utah.
35 S&S) I have felt just what you said. I'd like to have diversity.
Also, there are 12 118S Bostons, and even though it is "Designed by
Steinway" I don't like them that well. I'm glad that at BYU we can buy
whatever we want.

Jim Busby BYU