[CAUT] Hammer Alignment

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Thu Mar 30 17:03:44 MST 2006

well, burn the hammers then, the sooner the better. I like Conrad's suggested experiment, drawing a line to see if the hammer moves but I also could accept Don M's suggestion that it is the shank at the end of it's length that is being twisted in which case I'm not so sure the pencil line would work, no matter what we call it.
Chris Solliday