[CAUT] Out to Celebrate.......

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Wed Mar 22 16:55:05 MST 2006

Dennis,

I am really happy for you.

Today I was just explaining  the use of water based lacquer on
soundboards to an Associate.  About 10 years ago your post about the
subject was very helpful.  I always think about you when I am finishing
a soundboard.

We have talked on and off over the years and I am truly glad to see
this occasion.

Tim Coates