[CAUT] Hammers

Keith Roberts kpiano at goldrush.com
Thu Mar 16 22:58:58 MST 2006

She pays the tech to drive there I guess. The piano was "rebuilt" with the
old board which was still working. The wood finish job was one of the
prettiest I have seen. Stringing, plate, pinblock, bridge notch work, all
beautiful. I even got a compliment on the hanging job from the tech when he
inspected it inspected it for the owner. All new action parts. Had a dynamic
touch, responsive. Rivaled my mentors work. I would like to be playing it
now. That was nice piano. It's probably in a new or remodeled place. I'm
jealous of that guys job.
Keith