[CAUT] Piano technology courses

Wimblees at aol.com Wimblees at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 14:21:11 MST 2006

In a message dated 3/14/2006 3:15:07 PM Central Standard Time,
pkupeli1 at twcny.rr.com writes:

Hi all,
I am going to be doing a career  day for some local high schools and would
like to be able to provide some kind  of list of schools that provide courses in
piano technology. Besides the  obvious ones that advertise in the Journal
there must be some other programs  out there that offer this course of study.  If
any of you offer this  program in your school, I would be interested in that
information to pass  along to the students I meet.
Paul,
Paul Kupelian,  RPT

Paul

Go to _http://www.ptg.org/resources-education.php_