[CAUT] Rebuilding Value

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 10 08:08:53 MST 2006

Oh gosh, how many times have we heard this story?   It's the old, familiar
situation of a piano tech offering a <valid service> that conflicts with a
dealer making a sale.   That's the <real> issue.  Of course, I want piano
dealers to be successful, but it doesn't mean withholding my services to
customers seeking help.

Barbara Richmond, RPT