[CAUT] IRe: Unison drift (was Reading low humidity/seasonal SB failure)

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Wed Mar 8 19:21:40 MST 2006

Hey Fred,
         Thanks for the reply. I'm concerned that
you may have taken me in a way that I had not
intended. I'm sure that you provide wonderful and
stable tunings to whomever you may be serving. I
just thought I toss out the idea. I should have
known that you would have tried different tuning
schemes to narrow down your search in an answer
to this puzzle. Next time I will try and be a
little more thoughtful in my response.

best,
greg

Greg Newell