[CAUT] Puzzler

Otto Keyes okeyes at uidaho.edu
Tue Mar 7 01:29:16 MST 2006

Action return spring was loose?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Susan Kline
  To: College and University Technicians
  Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:24 PM
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] Puzzler

  At 02:05 PM 3/7/2006 -0500, you wrote:

    Susan,

    Did this sound happen when you jiggled the piano somehow?  If not, did something you did trigger it or was it some random noise?

    Chris

  Sounds like you're on the right track. I wondered if somebody would nail it
  right away. The second occurrence happened as I bumped the right cheek of the piano
  while walking past it, the first as I was pulling out the action.

  Susan