[CAUT] Pocket PC

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett@sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 3 02:21:31 MST 2006

Anyone  interested in a Dell Axim V51?  I bought it to try with TuneLab
Pocket, and I have decided that being pretty much stuck in the mud, I really
do like the laptop version well enough to lug the extra junk around.   I
have the lines to hook to computer, an extra, larger, battery, and would
throw in the extra Velcro case and knock off $75.00 of what I paid for it
which is about $525 after the extra battery and three year service package.
It's a lovely machine.   I'm just too stuck in my ways, I guess.   Please
reply privately to me if interested,
Thanks
Les bartlett