[CAUT] was caf now seasonal sb failure

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:48:17 -0600

At 02:38 PM 3/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>I doubt that thin CA will do much for you. If any tone is possible to be
>restored I would use epoxy. You may have to orient the piano such that the
>epoxy will flow into the separation. Just to be clear I'm talking about a
>failed glue joint between the board and rim NOT a crack in the board.
>
>Greg

...and if there's a crack in the board right where the soundboard/rim
separation is?? I've got a 1935 vintage $&$ here which, I just discovered,
decided to do just that...
;-{

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.