[CAUT] (no subject)

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 15:22:05 MDT 2006

My chair just forwarded this to me. I asked him if he was giving me a
hint.

If any one is interested, you'll need to go to the LSU web site, as no
email for Ron Ross, the department chair, was given.

Of course, I won't be able to talk to whomever takes this job, since
LSU and UA are arch rivals, and we've been told not to fraternize with
the enemy. :)

Wim
Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
School of Music
University of Alabama
Tuscaloosa, AL USA

The LSU School of Music has a vacancy for a full-time piano technician.
The position is a 12-month fiscal year appointment and includes good
benefits.

Please inform your colleagues, graduates, and other professionals who
might
be interested and qualified. Many thanks.

Ron Ross