[CAUT] RPT

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 16 18:38:22 MDT 2006

Here is my take on the RPT test.   I don't think you could pass it...I suggest, instead running it down and saying I don't need this, my customers all happy...how about taking the test and passing it.  Prove you are competent.  Tell us all how easy it was...then, if you like, come back and say, see I could do it and I'm still not joining.   This goes doubly to Tim and Terry...I don't think you could pass it...the tuning test would crucify you...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California