[CAUT] Fwd: Piano evaluation proposal

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Mon Jun 12 13:26:16 MDT 2006

Don¹t worry about whether it¹s worth it; that¹s not your problem.  The main
hurdle will be determining if you can get action parts that fit.  I think
K&B did some unique action design things (I could be mistaken).  Quote them
a fair price for parts & labor and let them decide if it¹s worth it.  That
will depend on the sentimental value they assign to this particular PSO.

My usual advice in this type of situation is probably the same as what
you¹re thinking:  Go buy something that¹s really worth being a family
heirloom.  The rebuilding quote can serve as a reality check that makes this
advice more palatable.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--