[CAUT] Fwd: Piano evaluation proposal

Avery Todd atodd at uh.edu
Mon Jun 12 12:15:48 MDT 2006

List,

I got this e-mail today. Should I tell them what I "think" I should?

I don't want to deal with it at all but if it might be worth it, I
could refer it to someone else here.

Isn't this the brand, Conrad, that you made a planter out of? :-D Or
am I thinking of something else?

Comments?

Avery Todd
University of Houston