[CAUT] Early Steinway Grands....6'8" pics for Rochester?

Bdshull at aol.com Bdshull at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 15:00:18 MDT 2006

Hi all,

I am giving a program at Rochester on the early Steinway grand and am still
looking for any pictures of a disassembled 6'8" Steinway predating 1880.  I'm
especially looking for pics with plate out, and if you have pics with the
soundboard out, I'd be elated.

Any and all other models 1883 and before are helpful too, but this particular
model is what I have least of, and is such an important model in Steinway's
history..

Feel free to check out my web page on the research project,
http://www.shullpiano.com/html/early_steinway_grand_research_.html

I get pianotech in digest form, so pianotech listees please contact me
directly, bdshull at aol.com

Thanks!

Bill Shull