[CAUT] "phing....pck.....pluug"

william ballard wbps at vermontel.net
Sun Jul 23 16:19:38 MDT 2006

On Jul 23, 2006, at 12:12 AM, Chris Solliday wrote:
> Hey Bill, Have you ever found a straight strate mate?

On mine, I actually filed a small flat on the roller. The reason for
the sleight spell with the strate mate was because I wanted to check
for level at the strike point. Coming from underneath by-passed the
dampers in the way.

I don't think Chris ever intended it for anything beyond a roughing-
in tool, a way to speed the straightening of string paths on new wire.

mrbl
wbps at vermontel.net

".......true more in general than specifically"
     ...........Lenny Bruce, spoofing a radio discussion of the
Hebrew roots of Calypso music