[CAUT] Agraff levels

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Sun Jul 23 07:38:08 MDT 2006

Seems to me the important goal here is to be parallel to the plane on
which the hammers travel from side to side (una corda).  That means a
carpenter's level on the key-bed, does it not?  Then place
carpenter's shims under the low caster until the bubble
centers.  Because agraffes are rarely on the same level (at least
they aren't in the american-make-only schools I work at), level each
set of unisons by agraffe.

Andrew Anderson