[CAUT] String levels (was Re: Agraff levels)

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Jul 19 18:47:44 MDT 2006

On 7/19/06 1:45 PM, "Joe And Penny Goss" <imatunr at srvinet.com> wrote:

> Eric has purchased 20 or so levels. I think he gives them away to folks who
> attend Steinway seminars and do not have one <g>

Nope, they are used in the factory now. (Eric does have a few to lend (not
give) to students.) They are definitely a major part of his latest voicing
class procedure, along with careful mating. I didn¹t actually see them in
use on the factory floor, but Eric claimed they were (as of April, 2006).
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico