[CAUT] (no subject)

hubert liverman hubertliverman at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 14 15:42:35 MDT 2006

Hi Wim.

If  I may interject here, with all respect.

Our area of Alabama has been through 2+years unusually variable temp/humidity changes.
Regulation seems be like 'Pinning the Tail on the Donkey', except the Donkey is on a Merry Go Round.
We are blindfolded and aiming at a moving target.

> "Now, am I just getting that much critical with my own work, or do
> flanges tend to "settle" in, thus needing to be traveled again?"

You have answered your own question.
Please consider this a very friendly post from an old contract tuner.

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/Tech
Opelika,Al