[CAUT] Leg support blocks- and movers

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Thu Jul 6 17:11:20 MDT 2006

Hey, Dennis,

I have that problem here on one of our Ds - the one that's moved most.  It
is an older one that has the cam blocks that hold the legs & lyre in place,
like the S/M/L do.  Is that what you're talking about?  I had considered
replacing the cams with the sliding wedges like the current Ds have.  That
seems like it would be a more robust system.  If the movers don't have to
loosen/tighten screws, they have less of a chance of screwing things up.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT