[CAUT] "Ten Things..." attached

reggaepass@aol.com reggaepass@aol.com
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:51:52 -0500

Thanks for the input. I followed up on these leads, but came up empty
handed. Anyone else out there got a lead on possible sources?

 Alan

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Conrad Hoffsommer <hoffsoco@luther.edu>
 To: College and University Technicians <caut@ptg.org>
 Sent: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:30:17 -0600
 Subject: Re: [CAUT] "Ten Things..." attached

 At 13:48 1/30/2006, you wrote:
 >Cy,
 >
  >I did some searching for the Serkin video. Found one place where it
can >be rented, but no source for purchase. If YOU can find someone
selling >it, please let me know.
 >Thanks,
 >
 >Alan Eder, RPT

 Re:
 "The Anatomy of a Piano
 How your Grand Piano works."
 Copyright 1991 John Serkin

 Would knowing the distributer:
   SH Productions
   6151 Paseo Blvd
   KCMO 64110
   816-333-9511
 or the producer:
   JMC Productions
   W. Brattleboro, VT05303
 help?

video? And can you elaborate about the broken keystick? (Do you
actually > break it in front of them?!?)

 >--Cy--
 >www.shusterpiano.com

 Conrad Hoffsommer

 Early to rise: early to bed;