[CAUT] who's got dibs??

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:03:08 EST

<< Maybe it's because I wasn't even asked and everyone just assumed I
could NOT tune at that time.
I adore each and every person involved in the planning and playing,
but "what's the rules"???>>

Greetings,
    My take on it: the rule is that you have nothing to sell but your time.
When it is all gone, it is gone for good and you don't get to get any of it
back.  If the people you are selling it to have so little regard for it, you will
either leave or sell it cheap, (remember, this is your life you are selling).

       People have less respect for things that are free than that which they
must pay for. We make our own lives and we make our own reputations by the
choices WE make, not the choices other make.  I would find a way to be
compensated for the extra time,  but I would NOT compromise the quality of the work.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT