[CAUT] P22 scale

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:12:01 -0500

I don't do as much work with Yamaha P22s as I once did when I was
associated with a couple Yamaha dealers and a university that had
several of them.  But the string I found to break most often was
either the last or next to last single unison in the bass near where
the double unisons start.  I do not remember what note that is.  The
tuning pin was awfully close to the capo and the wire made a hard
angle from the coil up to the capo.  The wire would jump the coil and
pop right there.

Is that A#1? (um, er, A#14?)  Sounds about right.
Jeff