[CAUT] Differences?

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:57:47 -0800

Unfortunately, you didn't read the entire statement or didn't read it
carefully enough (is that a male thing?).  The Kafkaesque direction that
this dialogue is going forces me to clarify lest someone haul me before =
the
PC court based on your erroneous elaboration of my points.  (Didn't' I =
say
this was a slippery slope.)  Clearly the gender of any individual has
nothing to do with their potential to become a piano technician, doctor,
getting a 3.95 GPA, or even playing on the PGA tour-wow!  I was simply
saying that we (humanity-that includes men and women together as one =
group)
are not all born with the same innate abilities as our obsession with
equality sometimes forces us to believe.  In addition and separate from
that, there are gender differences.  How about that!  There tend to be
differences between men and women.  Not a profound statement-or a sexist
one, I might add.  As in any statistical analysis, you can't draw
conclusions about any one individual based on bell shaped curves or =
standard
deviations.  It's just information.  Unfortunately, information is too =
often
subject to misinterpretation.  =20

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20