[CAUT] disability insurance

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:23:16 -0800

At 04:28 PM 1/20/2006 -0800, Jeannie wrote:
>Women in the business are not going to be taking work away from you.

Well, that remains to be seen -- but if they do, it won't be BECAUSE they
are women.
A few good jobs, where I spotted and fixed something which three or four
other tuners had either ignored or not been able to fix -- well, work comes
one's
way after that. After awhile, people started telling me that they had asked
three friends who to get, and they all said to call me.

Of course, anybody who didn't like me could be saying other things, and I'd
never
know.

ssssssnn