[CAUT] P22 scale

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:30:40 -0600

Having spent the last two days tuning mostly Yamaha P22s at around
25%RH, from 70%+ RH just a few months ago, I have a request. Has
anyone out there ever taken complete scale data on a P22 that they
would be willing to send me? I'm curious how tension and break%
profiles correspond to the pitch change patterns I see in these
pianos, and I haven't yet had occasion or opportunity to take the
measurements.

Looking for data to compare to observed reaction, for educational
purposes.

Ron N