[CAUT] disablity insurance

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:31:19 EST

In a message dated 1/19/2006 9:27:47 AM Central Standard Time,
jtanner@mozart.sc.edu writes:

It is my  understanding that since the lawsuits broke out against the
Catholic church  over child molestation, that there are now seminars for lawyers to
attend to  learn how to sue churches.  We now have to agree to federal
background  checks just to teach sunday school to children.

This is a little of the subject, but related. My wife Jan, who teaches
private piano at a Catholic grade school, had to undergo a back ground check,  and
even have her finger prints checked by the local sheriff. It is a shame that
society has to go to all that trouble because of a few sickos out there.

Wim