[CAUT] disablity insurance

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:50:37 -0700

Hi Jeff,

=20

I did raise rates to cover it. It's just a pain in the butt to have to
do it, not to mention that it's $$ totally wasted!

=20

Jim

=20

________________________________

From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Jeff Olson
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:33 PM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] disablity insurance

=20

I would just raise my rates to them to cover those ridiculous
requirements.  If they didn't want to pay those rates, I'd tell them to
go screw themselves.  (I wouldn't broadcast to them that I was charging
them more.  But really, if there's no law that requires them to make you
carry those things, it would seem perfectly reasonable for them to
absorb the cost, since it's their policies which are generating it.)

=20

JO

	----- Original Message -----=20