[CAUT] Temperature/Humidity range

Joel A. Jones jajones2@wisc.edu
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:55:42 -0600

Mark,

  Find the tradesman with the screwdriver who adjusts the heating
units and take him for lunch.  Remember his birthday...
Six pack...   Get him on board to try the humidifiers and
keep them adjusted.

After our humidifiers started running I reported the numbers
to the heating tradesman every week.  I learned what rooms
were serviced by which heating unit and made a chart with
the temp/humidify numbers.   Every month the charts and
numbers were forwarded  to the heating department
with many kudo for how well they were helping the
entire Music Department.

Takes great effort, but worth every minute.

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
UW (retired)
Madison, WI