[CAUT] Temperature/Humidity range

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:32:21 EST

Mark,

Just a couple ideas:

1.  I'm sure you're right about the RH reaching 10%RH.  It's my understanding
that a sling psychrometer will be somewhat more accurate at the low end
(anyone who can confirm or debunk this please?).  Using such a tried and true tool
doesn't hurt when making the case, either.

2.  One way to dramatically improve your situation economically is to put
half-systems in all pianos - just heater bars and humidistats.  It's amazing what
you can do by cutting out most of the effect of the high summer swings.

Bill Shull

 In a message dated 1/13/2006 5:12:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,