[CAUT] FW: Temperature/Humidity range

Andrew Anderson andrew@andersonmusic.com
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:01:01 -0600

Mark,
Relative humidity is a function of temperature versus
humidity.  Temperature swings affect humidity and especially,
condensation (on plate and strings).  Going for reasonably narrow
temperature swings and humidity swings is an ideal we should
encourage.  It is a matter of choosing a comfort versus economy
temperature point and then sticking to it.  After that controlling
the humidity entering the system is important.

Andrew Anderson