[CAUT] O Be Careful Little Mouth

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:50:48 -0500

I think Paul watches too much CSI.

(And with emailing this? The whole world now knows Paul's TV habits.)

Now- I'm outa here with *this* talk.
It ain't CAUT related and Paul knows where I live.

:)

Thanx for all the hide glue posts folks.
Most interesting to me is how the glue is made by extraction from the
hide that someone pointed out.
(Also  interesting is that it doesn't seem to get used by others as
much as I thought..)