[CAUT] Water/Alcohol on Yamaha Hammers

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:58:27 -0800

Actually Wim I don't think I said that he shouldn't put up with it. I said I
wouldn't be able to tolerate that kind of political BS. The difference being
that I wasn't offering him any advice, just what my feelings might be if I
were in his place. Even though I know some of the folks there (my wife is an
alumni, as is my musician daughter) I certainly don't presume to know all
the factors.

Working on the piano is the easy part.  The people though............yikes!

Alan