[CAUT] M&H CC

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK@missouri.edu
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:11:09 -0600

List,

We have a 1975 M&H CC here that we have decided to sell.  It is all
original, thus it needs a total rebuild.  A few weeks ago it fell on its li=
during a move.  The front treble corner of the lid is gone, about 3=B2 back,
the fallboard is badly split at the treble pivot pin, and the keyframe is
slightly split at the treble guide pin and at the treble dag blocks.  I
think the keyframe is easily repairable; the fallboard and lid probably
aren=B9t and would need to be replaced.  If anyone would like to be sent a
request for bid, please reply to me off list.

Regards,
Ken Z.
--=20
Ken Zahringer, RPT