[CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case?

Jeff Olson jlolson@cal.net
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:28:33 -0800

Don, the BIG HOUSE looks very similar in basic design to the bag I just =
purchased (I think my bag might qualify as the CONDOMINIUM -- not as =
large).  It might even be a bit better -- I like the idea of velcro =
straps.  Thanks for posting that!

Jeff

P.S.  I use a medium-sized suitcase (on wheels) for heavy-duty transport =
on campus.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Wigent, Donald E=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 7:04 AM
  Subject: RE: [CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case?

  I just purchesd the best tool case I have ever had. It is a soft side =
kit made or sold by Duluth Trading CO.  The case is called the big =
house. It has 59 pockets and something like 30 alastic loops to confine =
things, the flat sides zip down to acces all the spaces and tools. The =
sholder strap is vary wide and comfortable and fully adjustable.  I have =
ben carieing tool cases since I was 13 years old and this is the best. I =
frankly injoy using this kit will hold mor than you might want to put in =
it, throh in that extra bag of parts for a special job.  You know how it =
goes. I walk from my home to the school every day and most of the time I =
take the kit.  Thro in that compact umbrella or lunch it will take it =
all. A joy to use.  Oh I forgot to tell you the price $59.00

  Duluth trading Company On the net at duluthtrading.com  Lots of good =
stuff and fun to read.

  Don Wigent=20

  Put some fun in your life         =20