[CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case?

Wigent, Donald E WIGENTD@MAIL.ECU.EDU
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:04:45 -0500

I just purchesd the best tool case I have ever had. It is a soft side
kit made or sold by Duluth Trading CO.  The case is called the big
house. It has 59 pockets and something like 30 alastic loops to confine
things, the flat sides zip down to acces all the spaces and tools. The
sholder strap is vary wide and comfortable and fully adjustable.  I have
ben carieing tool cases since I was 13 years old and this is the best. I
frankly injoy using this kit will hold mor than you might want to put in
it, throh in that extra bag of parts for a special job.  You know how it
goes. I walk from my home to the school every day and most of the time I
take the kit.  Thro in that compact umbrella or lunch it will take it
all. A joy to use.  Oh I forgot to tell you the price $59.00

Duluth trading Company On the net at duluthtrading.com  Lots of good
stuff and fun to read.

Don Wigent=20

Put some fun in your life         =20

=20

________________________________

From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Andrew Anderson
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 9:19 AM
To: ilvey@sbcglobal.net; College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case?

=20

How many of us use a cart, like a mail cart etc, to bring everything
with us while servicing piano on campus?

Andrew Anderson
At 07:50 PM 1/8/2006, you wrote:

Believe me...you WILL be going for a lighter kit as the years go by.
When my knuckles started dragging on the floor, I knew it was time...

You mentioned you use an abbreviated kit for long walking
distances...that seems like the time for more fully loaded kit, rather
than walk back to the car...?

I would interested in a heavier kit only if it had wheels...I don't mind
the walk to the car...what 30 feet?  =20

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California