[CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case?

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 12:09:51 -0800

Not only did I mention it...I bought one and turned around and sold to =
someone on the List...TOO heavy for me.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Jeannie Grassi"
To: "College and University Technicians"
Subject: RE: [CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case?

While I was waiting in line for my espresso the other morning, the =93e=
spresso repair person=94 had this bag with him.  He said he has been on=
 a search for the ideal bag for years and loves this one.  This isn=92t=
 exactly the style for me, but some of you might like it:  Veto Pro Pac=
 XL.  I don=92t remember anyone mentioning it in the past.  He liked it=
 because of easy access to his tools and because it is so rugged.  Appa=
rently there a few different sizes.   http://www.vetopropac.com/ , but =
Googling it will bring up the best place to buy one.  Amazon.com is sel=
ling them for the best price that I found.
I hope this is of help.
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net