[CAUT] Alcohol/water on Yamaha hammers

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Fri, 06 Jan 2006 19:43:27

Hi Jeff,

I'd suggest you go to the head of the department and let these "experts"
decide whether to "allow it" or not. I'd make it clear that this procedure
is extreme and that the instrument may well require a new set of hammers to
return it to what it should be.

It certainly is not a "vote of confidence" from this adjunct faculty
member--but that's another matter entirely, and as you said "political".
Just remember it is "just business". Horses and water come to mind.