[CAUT] touch & tone & tuning (was why does it feel better?)

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Wed Aug 30 13:48:59 MDT 2006

    Hi Ric,
    Well, yet another hole in my training and decades of experience
    uncovered!
    Regards,

    Alan Eder RPT

Hey Alan

I wouldnt feel alone about it :)  I get amazed all the time as I think
I've learned something new and amarzing  only to find out other guys
have been doing the same thing for eons... old news to them.  I really
rather wish it would all get written down in a kind of encycopedia
pialactica.. :)

Cheers
RicB