[CAUT] comparisons

Aaron Bousel abousel at comcast.net
Tue Aug 22 08:09:38 MDT 2006

Good point, Alan. We'll be getting some 116s and 121s so I'll have a
chance to see for myself. As I mentioned in my original post, the
P-22, though the same height, weighs considerably more than the 116,
so maybe the case construction has something to do with that.

Aaron

Aaron Bousel
abousel at comcast.net
(413) 253-3544 (voice)